Sunday, August 31, 2008

How should I dress?

I had salvaged a collection of encyclopedias from large pick-up a year ago hoping to use them for altered books in my classroom. After making an altered book myself, an encyclopedia is too big and overwhelming. They have been sitting in our office ever since.

Temp started going thru them picking out rad images. That idea was genius, cause now I am thinking of making a library of images for my students to reference for their art. The kids are so dependent on google images, this will be more efficient and the images are dependable. Thru my search, I found this randomly awesome page on "dress".

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey Kellette -
I have a bunch (probably a rubbermaid thing) full of old Rolling Stone & LUCKY (the fashion mag) -- I hate throwing them away, but I need to make room for some new ones...You think your students could use any of the images in there? Of course you'd probably have to tear out all the drug and sexy stuff in R.S.

Let me know..:)