Sunday, August 17, 2008

Office/Art Studio Changes


Temp and I painted, added new furniture and got rid of the plastic drawers and random wood bookshelves. (All being used for other purposes). We spent time building the IKEA shelves and individual drawers and cabinet doors. It was a lot of work!

We also go this flat drawer unit for my artwork, but turns out we used most of the drawers for other forms of storage. I need to get more organizational things. More building.

Our next search is a cool chair and ottoman for under our window so we can relax! Here is what Temp wants:
I think it could be cool, the average price for a Barcelona chair is about $6000, we are looking for a knock-off....they are very comfortable.

****Addition: The wall above Templeton is a shelving unit full of Happy Meal Toys over 20 years in the making. I even have some that my grandfather collected pre-20 years. I don't eat Fast Food anymore so I don't accumulate new ones, but also happy to accept donations!

1 comment:

sarah said...

is that a wall of tiny tchotchkes? that looks awesome!