Wednesday, August 06, 2008

No Art Day 17: Blah

So art month got to a point where it was stressing me too much. I liked creating the art, but dedicating that time was tough. I am the type of person that likes to take it easy in the evening (after working with kids), and I felt like 2 hours a night was too much of my down time taken away. I tried working for shorter periods, but it was impossible.
SOOO, no more art each day. I will continue to make art, and in the next couple of weeks I need to study up on darkroom photography since I will be teaching it this year. Templeton and I will be making pinhole cameras, so that should be fun. Just a lot of school stuff is creeping on me and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
Back to regular blogging in the meantime.
Sorry to disappoint.

2 comments:

quietandsmalladventures said...

LOVE the header, and ohhhhhh! pinhole cameras!!! that's sooo awesome!

Beth said...

You've done a lot of cool stuff. I'm not disappointed.


I am jealous that you get to teach photography, though.