Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh Salvador

Poor Sal has been thru a lot this past year. He's always had a heart murmur, but it's progressed and is now on medication for the rest of his life. He's hanging in there though. If anything, we feel his energy level is higher since on the meds. We went to get his kidneys checked today, and find out the results tomorrow. He's also had a wart on his arm for awhile, and they found a cyst beneath it. He had a little biopsy on that too just to make sure.
I know Sal is loved by many, keep him in your thoughts. He's been such a trooper and shows barely any signs of this stuff, but I just want him to live the best life he can live.
I love my little guy.

The picture is Sal at the vet today, he did not want to leave the scale!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah - poor little Sal. I hope everything is okay with his kidneys.

He's so lucky to have such a good mom!