Saturday, September 06, 2008

Special Delivery!

A day of uneventful tropical storm, I was pleasantly surprised by the mailbox. This artist, ST Lewis, sent me a postcard of his work. He is a video game designer for Avalanche Software for Disney. I have been a faithful viewer of his blog for years, and one day he stated that his old school made 300 copies of his work via postcards as a promotional item. He decided that the first 100 comments on his blog, his most faithful viewers, would get a handwritten postcard from him. I was number 5 (thank you Google Reader!!) ST Lewis is a big inspiration for my cartoon work, and I was super stoked to get a postcard from him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is so cool! What a nice thing for him to do. I bet you'll treasure that forever!

How funny that he noticed your name with all it's "L's", "T's", and "E's"! :)

quietandsmalladventures said...

that's awesome!!

Joe said...

those are some adorable baby monkeys.

Anonymous said...

i got mine in the mail too! I got the shark one. :)