Thursday, September 25, 2008

Moleskine planner

So I am excited about my new toy. I got a moleskine planner. I love moleskine journals, and now have 4 to my name. Regular drawing/sketchbook ones, watercolor one, and now a planner. I had bought one for the school year, but I am very particular about the size. The one I got was a little too big to carry around. I was fishing around Barnes and Noble and found this. I thought at the time that I didn't need it, but later bought it online for $3 cheaper--$7.
It is flexi, not hard cover. It's got the week on the left side, and lines for notes on the other. Fits me PERFECTLY!
•As you can see, I took Sal to the vet yesterday. He didn't eat his normal dry food for a week (only 1 1/2 cans of tuna), so I had to take him in to get checked out. $300 later, it turned out his food went stale in the plastic container and he just need a fresh new bag.
•Tonite was supposed to be my art opening for the art show I mentioned in a previous post. As Temp and I tried to drive to it, the roads were flooded every turn and we had to go home. The show is up thru November, you should check it out at the Hermitage Museum!!
Notes on the right:
•Aztec Two Step-a band my co-worker recommended. Similar to Donovan and Dylan he says. Still researching them.
Snap4kids.org: an organization that a parent of my student with cerebral palsy started to raise money for physically disabled kids that can't afford wheelchairs.
•I want to get photo passes for my photo kids so they can roam the campus and take pics with their new pinhole cameras.
•Fur: I have been showing my kids contemporary photographers like Diane Arbus. Kid comes in today stating she was inspired in class and she watched a documentary on her and was stoked on it. I love kids that get into my classes!!
•The rest is stuff to do this weekend.

Hope you enjoyed! A little week in the life of Kellette. Get a moleskine planner, their awesome!

1 comment:

sarah said...

diane arbus rules. that fur movie is wackytown though. i mean good wackytown, but wackytown.