Wednesday, August 08, 2007

New layout

I thought I'd upgrade my blogger to the more efficient layout after all this time. Dragging and dropping page elements. I am hoping the new layout will inspire me to write more.
Temp and I's goal next summer is to go to Spain, amongst other countries in Europe. My freshman year of college, Temp and became friends. We made a goal with each other to go to Europe once we graduated. I think because we had a lot of similar interests and just got a long pretty well. (Pre-dating) Right after graduation, I had already started working a full-time job, and Temp got the job of a lifetime going on tour with pro-skaters, filming them. We weren't ready for the big trip and life had other plans for us at that time. Through the last 5 years, most of the time we couldn't financially dream of going there with me being in school and our move back to VA. So this is it, we finally will have 2 incomes, I will have summer off, and Temp can afford to take some time.
I have never been to Europe, Temp has. I think it will be amazing. We have sat together in the car driving across the country, to and from NJ, NC, SC, GA, etc and get along so well. We laugh, play games, learn more about each other. I think a trip to Europe will suit us well, and we'll finally achieve that goal we set (by next summer) it will be 10 years in the making!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's Awesome Kellie!!

Dave talks about going to England and the surrounding areas a lot. I'd like to do that eventually.

Templeton said...

Wow, 10 years. We need to hurry up and do this.

Anonymous said...

I want to go to Europe, but Allen doesn't really want to go. One day I'll make it over there. My dad loved Spain. He traveled there all the time for the military. When he retires he plans on spending months, maybe even a year there. If you have questions about Spain, I'm sure he could help you out with any!

Anonymous said...

I have never been overseas either. In fact, my most distant travels have taken me to Iowa....sad really! Anyway, it will be a great time, no doubt. My dad lived in Spain for a few years when he was in the military, and he loved it!---Stacey

b rendan said...

I totally want to go to Euro! Rachel has been like three times! The gooey love stuff in this post is a little heavy though! Of course the trip will "suit" you guys well- you're married for crying out loud! :)