Monday, March 27, 2006

Results from soccer game yesterday

This is my right ankle that has been in a serious amount of pain. It's swollen and bruised. My guess, I was kicked there (I hope). This thing needs to clear up ASAP for next Sunday.
Next, the mystery dots on my left ankle. I was first thinking an imprint from the soccer ball seams, but they didn't measure up....UNLESS, it was from the white ball and not mine.....either way, I look like I was abducted by aliens!

Otherwise, I had a rad time. It feels so good to be out there, having good times, laughing, exercising, and playing my all-time favorite sport. Thanks guys, feel free to share your soreness or post-game injuries!!

6 comments:

quietandsmalladventures said...

awesome!!! i had a totally rad time, a nice collection of bruises and some very random stiffness!! can't wait for next week :)

Templeton said...

YEah I've got some soreness but I think it's going away and will be fine by this evening. I have no idea what the row of scars could be from.

Anonymous said...

Sick!!

b rendan said...

I think we should move it to Wednesday evenings, when the daylight saving time begins; to break up the workweek. I feel fine today, but last night was pretty painful, usually its the other way around.

Anonymous said...

I think its Aliens not the stiching.

I have big-time soreness.

Looking forward to playing again I am.

Leslie said...

Oh Kellette, poor foot! Now you have a calfkle.