Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Goings ons

81 days till we get married. A day that I swore would never happen in my life. I never imagined, fantasized, or dreamt of getting married, and now it's almost here. That has made all decision making so much easier because neither of us had many expectations. I always thought that I could never settle down with one person and feel comfortable spending the rest of my life with them. When I look back now, I think I more thought no one would want to spend the rest of THEIR life with me. Planning has been pretty easy going, with a trip to NJ here and there. It's nice to get married in another state. You aren't surrounded by wedding stuff. You get things done when they need to get done, then otherwise focus on your relationship, career and friends. I have dreams of June 18, and it all seems right.
School is going well. I never enjoyed learning so much in my life. I think everyone should continue educating themselves one way or another. Take classes, read, explore. I feel fortunate that I can appreciate it at this point, and feel that I am getting a lot out of it. It's a good transitional--yet productive part of my life. I have high expectations for my future...but I am not ready for it just yet. I am in the preparation phase. Possibilities are endless....
I never thought I'd get so personal on my blog, but it felt good.

No comments: