Monday, March 27, 2006

Future of soccer

What do you guys think about changing our soccer day? Brendan suggests Wednesday which I can't do. I have classes Wednesday and Thursdays from 4:20-7pm. (Unless we play after 7 or something) I AM available Tuesdays and Mondays after 2pm. Temp and Brendan like the idea of weekday soccer, which is fine. I just know I am restricted to Mondays and Tuesdays. Let's get some feedback and decide on a day...I'll play again tomorrow if need be.

Temp also said if we play on a weekday, people tend to have more excuses NOT to play. "I'm tired from work", etc. What do you think!?

3 comments:

Templeton said...

We're all full of excuses. I think Sunday afternoon works well for everyone. I know if cuts into skate time and other important time but on a weekday it's goign to be a lot harder to get everyone together.

Anonymous said...

skate time is important let's work around the men's schedule

b rendan said...

It doesn't matter. How about ditching the routine on this one. Sometimes Sundays, sometimes Tuesdays, other times Saturdays.