Monday, July 12, 2010

I am presenting at a state conference!!!

I submitted a proposal for the State Conference of art teachers, and it was accepted! I will be presenting on how to teach animation with the attendees walking away with a completed animation cel. It's a lesson I have done with my kids, and I think a lot of people of all ages will enjoy it.
Part of teaching is being a leader in your field, and I am really trying to work on that. I started the National Art Honor Society in Norfolk, and now I want to lead at the state level. Probably next year I will submit a proposal at the National level.
I did hear from a little birdie that my proposal was accepted a month ago, but this was the official, official word!!

1 comment:

Princess Betsy said...

Awesome! Congratulations! You should be very proud!