Monday, July 05, 2010

Back to making art everyday!

So from July 5 to August 5, I will working on art everyday. Some projects will be one day, some will take some time. I am trying to experiment with new materials and ideas for my kids in the fall, plus I love making art.

This first one is a bird done in gouche mainly. I wanted to do a tape transfer of the words, but our printer ink just doesn't work  for that. I scanned the painting into photoshop and added the words there. When I look at it scanned, I wish it was cleaner and done fully in photoshop, but I like to get my hands dirty and work in paints when I can.


hey birdie, birdie, 3x5 gouche on paper

2 comments:

b rendan said...

i like this alot.

quietandsmalladventures said...

that is awesome!! it would look great on our wall :) or transferred onto clothes as well. i love his mask, makes him look like a fierce little thing!!