Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Art a Day 3

So...
I have decided to create a zine at the same time I decided to do "art a day". I found myself getting overwhelmed by these requirements I put on myself, so I am compromising. I am going to mainly focus on my zine which takes lots of art, but I won't be posting my progress. The art a day will be private. I think it would be weird because my zine should only be seen upon completion. I have started some research for it, and I think it will be pretty rad.
Templeton and I will still have "create dates" where I will make separate art pieces, and will continue to take photographs, but I will not be posting daily.
I am also planning on starting the screen printing business, but summer vacation does deserve some chill-time right!?

zine is most commonly a small circulation publication of original or appropriated texts and images. More broadly, the term encompasses any self-published work of minority interest usually reproduced via photocopier on a variety of colored paper stock.

No comments: