Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wedding week

I'm married. Wow, I have a husband, and I am married... What a comforting feeling, what a relief. Relationships constantly make you desire more...first date you want a second one, first kiss you want more, after anniversaries you want a ring or committment, after ring you "want" to plan....when you finally marry, it's chill time. No more needs or desires, just enjoy!
I had the most amazing wedding week. From a fun rehearsal dinner, to rad hangout session afterwards with everyone...it was great to see everyone getting along and having fun.
The wedding was flawless, I feel I really got to appreciate the ceremony, and seeing my man at the end of the aisle was like a dream. The reception was exactly what I wanted. Good food, dancing, laughter, smiles, great music, and awesome to see all our friends and family together in one room.
The honeymoon was spent with my best friend. We turned a resort-honeymoon into a photo session in the heart of the city, and adventures in the rainforest. Really good food, nice people, and just about the perfect timing of everything.
Here are some links if anyone wants to see pics of the week's events:


**Please remember to upload pics on the Temp&Kellie wedding page, everyone! We want to print them!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

I am so sad we cold not come. Everything looked great and it was good to see picts of the old crowd. Hope the day was great.

Gretchen said...

I meant could not....not cold not..AHAHAH