Friday, June 09, 2006

Fun tips I wanted to share

So in the past couple of weeks, I feel I have accumulated enough fun stuff to share with everyone from saving money to losing weight, here ya go:

-if you have an ipod, sell your cd's on ebay, especially on the special cheap listing days. I sold 1 cd for $10--used!

-if you are sick of paying lots of money for ink cartridges for your printer, I average around $55 for mine. Go to Rapid Refill Ink (there is one on Colley) bring in your old cartridge, and they will give you recycled cartridges for almost half the price.

I think that's it for now, I feel like I had more. I will add when I think of them!
Enjoy

-those commericials for Special K with red berries, says you lose weight, inches, whatever...it works! I lost 3 pounds in 4 days, just having 1 bowl every morning.

-if you are dieting and crave desserts, sugar free jello is a great choice. I swear it tastes just the same.

2 comments:

Templeton said...

I totally need to start sellign my CDs. There are certian ones that I don't think I can part with though. man or Astro man? and Belle & Sebastian for example.

Leslie said...

Special K red berries is good. Now, If I could just quit Dog-n-burger I'd be good to go.