Tuesday, May 23, 2006

F-pod

Hey guys! I got the answer to all your woes! Templeton and I just recently bought an external harddrive to back up everything on our computer. After Brendan's horrible experience of losing everything on his ipod, I knew I had to back my music up.
He uploaded this program called Podworks ($8-$10), and this allows you to transfer your music from your ipod to your hardrive. Upon doing research, it seems that that program is more MAC friendly than PC (which we have). So I researched a bunch yesterday and found a free program! It's called EphPod. I downloaded it, and it worked great. I transferred all my songs that took about half a day, but they are all backed up on my harddrive. This website really helped in giving me a breakdown of different options, and gives a step by step in using ephpod. If you have a mac formatted ipod, you just have to download a small extra program so it works with ephpod. It will prompt you to do so.
So don't pay any money. Ephpod can be used on macs or pc's. If you have any questions, just write me!

1 comment:

quietandsmalladventures said...

Sweet!!! thank you! Vielen Dank! Mille grazie! merci beaucoup!!! :)