Saturday, August 20, 2011

Things keep getting better...

So last night Templeton took me to my MRI, I forgot how crazy they are. If you are claustrophobic, not the Friday night thing to do...Full of angst the whole time, but got passed it. Temp wanted to take me out to dinner afterward, so we went to Sirena's in downtown Norfolk. We ate, and as we were walking down the sidewalk to the car, my crutch went through a hole. There was a manhole cover for water, about 8 inches in diameter. The cover wasn't on right, and my crutch pushed down passed it. This was on my left side, so to catch myself, I stomped down on the ground with my bum foot out of instinct. It hurt so bad =o( Temp had to pull my crutch up while I held myself up with with the wall. I came home in such pain, I called my doctor so upset I JUST got my MRI, now I could have done more damage. The doc said take it easy, I will be seeing him Thursday. Only to go to the hospital if I think it was broken.
This is the 2nd time I have fallen since this injury, I am so ready to get better and be done with this. Be grateful for your 2 working feet, seriously!

2 comments:

b rendan said...

NOoo!!! :( That stinks.

princessbetsy26 said...

Oh, Kellie! I almost wanted to cry reading this because I know how bummed you are about your limited mobility, and I can only imagine how badly this hurt! It is going to get better soon! Stay positive about getting some answers on Thursday!