Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Before I lay me down to sleep....

I took a couple of minutes and shared with Templeton how grateful I am for my life:

•I have got a great home that I love
•I have got a job that I look forward to
•I have got a happy and growing family
•I have got a car that I still don't want to trade in!!
•I am in good health (besides the recent bronchitis-wink wink)
•I have got good friends that I love to play games and laugh with
•I have got a cat that I adore
•and a husband that makes me smile everyday and that is my best friend

Ok, so this is all cheesy. But too many people complain about what they don't have, and I think it's more important to recognize what we do have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can totally agree with that. Cali is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in my life.