Sunday, November 18, 2007

Student Artwork

My kids assignment was to make an animation cel. This lesson plan I wrote on my own required they develop their own character from head to toe, give it some expression, and color it. They then they had to make a background in watercolor that their character fit in with. They took a transparency and painted their character backwards on it with acrylic paint. These are some of the first done:





It was a lot of fun and it seems like the kids really enjoyed it! I'm proud of them!

4 comments:

Templeton said...

The tiger one is my favorite. I also like the perspective in the hall way one.

Anonymous said...

that's so cool to see your students' work. I love seeing other people's art and I bet its even better when its someone you teach. Your kids did a good job with the assignment!

sarah said...

why is this so amazing?! p.s. do you have raheem sheperd? he is always trying to draw some looney toons in my class. hahahah!

Vio Romalio Goza said...

are you a teachers, I am so salute for you because your blog is great