Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Log 5: 5:02am

So last night I couldn't really write because Temp needed the computer. Hunger-wise I was hanging in there after some Italian Ice held me over. Had trouble sleeping, and needed to wake up at 4:15am to take medicine for procedure. My alarm didn't go off, and I woke up at 4:45am---(set it for pm instead of am). Whoops! I have been pretty shakey and cold, not too hungry. Just looking forward to this being all over. I can't leave the hospital until I can change into my own clothes, so that should be entertaining. I talked to the doc yesterday, and I won't get my results till around Friday, so I am not too nervous for today anymore. By the next time I write, everything will be done with, and I'll be able eat again!
YAHOO!
(came to the realization this morning that BK will not be serving BigFish's this morning, will have to resort to the everything bagel with veggie cream cheese!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Kellie!! I hope everything goes well. I am sure it will. I'll be thinking of you today!! Let me know how it goes! Yay! Kellie!

Anonymous said...

good luck from me too - rachel