Tuesday, August 15, 2006

K-Fed strikes again

So I am leafing through my weekly issue of OK magazine, but thinks are a little different this week. I see good ol' K-Fed wearing a shirt I designed. I used to work for a company here in Norfolk called ArtFX, it was a screenprinting company. They, along with the legends of hip-hop started a line called Sedgwick and Cedar, and I was the head of the art dept. A whole line was made of these clothes, with old part flyers screenprinted on the shirts from the 70's. This is what K-Fed is wearing....my design. Why couldn't it have been ANYONE else!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love K-Fed

Leslie said...

Did you see the TEEN choice awards? I heard he was screaming and grabbing his crotch throughout the entire song. I know if I had teen kids I want them watching...eep.