Monday, July 10, 2006

Soundtrack of your life


So one of my friends on myspace posted this thing called "Soundtrack of My Life", and what she did was have these categories, and while having your iPod or Itunes open, you hit random shuffle. Each song you fill in the blank of each category. When I looked at hers, I was surprised at how many fit the category, so I did it myself. You should try it!

Opening Credits:
Dashboard Confessional-The Ruined Puzzle

Waking Up:
Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons-Rag Doll

Falling in Love:
Belle and Sebastian-Expectations

Fight scene:
Low-In Metal

Breaking Up:
Chicago-Color My World

Getting back together:
Carole King-Will you Still Love Me, Tomorrow (crazy!!)

Secret Love:
The Breeders-S.O.S (crazy again)

Lifes okay:
Nick Drake-Which Will

Mental breakdown:
Johnny Cash-Unchained

Driving:
Aerosmith-Sweet Emotion

Flashback:
Rolling Stones-Rock in a Hard Place

Happy dance:
Coldplay-Amsterdam

Regretting:
Dandy Warhols-Country Leaver

Long night alone:
Belle and Sebastian-I Don't Love Anyone

Death scene:
Fiona Apple-Please, please, Please

Ending credits:
The Beatles-I am the Walrus

(oddly enough - some of these songs actually fit!)

1 comment:

b rendan said...

cool picture.