Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Proud of my husband

So if you don't know already, I am super proud of Templeton. He's so passionate about skateboarding, his dream was to film professional skateboarding and he's done it. Then he wanted to remain in the industry and started a skateboarding blog-MostlySkateboarding and did that, for free, just wanting to write about skateboarding. His blog was discovered, and now he writes professionally for the SkateboardMag. He's been doing this for years now, and what is super cool is that he still updates Mostly Skateboarding daily, the root of a lot of his success.

Today, I was so proud when my friend from NJ, that now lives in CA, posted an article Templeton wrote on the Skateboard Mag onto Facebook. That friend in CA doesn't know I am married to him or anything, it's just someone stoked on his writing.  You can imagine how crazy it was to see someone else post my husband's name!!! I really am proud of my best friend, husband Templeton Elliott.
 PS A little follow-up....

2 comments:

Templeton said...

You make me blush.

princessbetsy said...

That is really cool, Kellie! Small world, huh? Congrats to Temp, too!