Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spider vs. Bee, my first movie and some photos

While at home, I was hanging out in the sun porch, I looked out the window and I saw a battle....
The battle was between a spider and a bee.
The spider had captured the bee in it's web, and the bee was tirelessly trying to get out.
I watched as the spider kept spinning his web around the bee-until the bee gave up.

My video premiere (with no help with my live-in professional I must say...)

Photos:
Spider and bee

Sorry dude, you're a goner

The bee is losing


I know I may seem sick with watching this for the roughly 30 minutes that I did, but I am fascinated with nature, and this was nature at it's finest!

3 comments:

Templeton said...

Rad. Nice music selection and titles. We just need that spider to catch all the bees and bugs over there.Well done Kellette and well done spider.

Dad said...

Dad O'Connor - I liked the music too BUT - the title of the music is "Flight of the Bumble Bee". I saw no flying bee - ha, ha.

Princess Betsy said...

I love the musical accompaniment!