Thursday, April 01, 2010

Revenge, a year later

So, back in April of last year, my co-worker Knox did this to my car. Blog entry if you click here.

It took me a year to get revenge, only because he was constantly waiting for it. April Fools Day was that special day.

So many kids wanted to help, so I got my National Art Honor Society and my 7th block to help me. We wrapped every item on his desk and his whole desk with 3 rolls of Saran Wrap!! His class was in the other room, I told HIS class to not let him come into my room (where HIS desk is). So I would say about 50 kids were in on it, and NO ONE leaked!

Wrapped the desk, when he finally got to his computer under the wrapping, I had made a screen grab of a our grading website, and made it a desktop wallpaper, so when he kept clicking on it, nothing worked.
Little that he knew today, but I also put old hole punched circles at the top of his projector screen, so when he pulls down the screen, he will be showered with confetti!!
Here are some pictures from the great event:
The kids getting their picture taken after all of their hard work!


It took him 25 minutes to unwrap...he was impressed I got him!

2 comments:

Templeton said...

Revenge is a dish best served... marinated..?

sarah said...

yayayay! hahaha! i feel like knox needs to be hassled as much as possible! bravo boo!