Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting creative--or tryin'

Templeton and I traditionally decorate Christmas ornaments, below are this year's. The first 2 are Templeton's, the last 3 are mine. He wrapped tape around the glass ball and painted the space, then took of the tape. The 2nd one, he sprayed spray paint inside the ball for a snowy effect then painted the tree. I painted ol' Santa, did the spray paint inside the ball then painted snowflakes on it. The last one I put green acrylic paint on the inside, the wrapped glitter ribbon all around the ball adhering it with glue.



Also, a little peek at some screenprinting Temp and I working on. Final products coming soon. This is Sal trying to get in the suitcase (one of his favorite spots) while we were exposing our screen.

2 comments:

Templeton said...

I think I feel happiest when I'm making stuff. Thanks for making that happen.

b rendan said...

screens look good!