Monday, June 16, 2008

Off to Peru

Machu Picchu, where we'll be 20 & 21st of June.

I'm a little nervous, very excited. I am expecting the trip to change me....

Goals:

-paint, draw the landscapes. No drawing from photos, I want to sit there and draw and capture the moment
-I want to educate myself on the rain forest. A goal of mine is to bring that knowledge into my classroom and dedicate the year to nature and our impact on it.
-lots of interaction with locals
-take sweet photos
-see a sloth
-not get sick
-have an awesome 2nd anniversary on Wednesday
-bring back some cool stuff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Peru! Can't wait to see your pics and hear all about it! What a way to spend your 2nd Anniversary! Bon Voyage and Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

This picture is AMAZING!