Sunday, February 11, 2007

New Year's Resolution Cont'd

So I have been creating artwork, and more inspired than ever. Just our internet connection has been really bad, and been super busy to actually post what I have been working on. Below are some things I have done, or are in-progress:

This is a self-portrait of me being frustrated! I actually was really frustrated while making the cowboy because I didn't have skin tone colors in my markers. I have some now!



This is a cowboy I drew, it brought me back to my roots of when I started drawing, I love the ol' cartoon, black outline and marker fill-in. Cowboys make me think of Templeton, so I had to do it!


This is a watercolor rendition of a picture I took in Puerto Vallarta, MX. It's pretty tedious, and I am not sure what kind of style I would like to paint it in, so I am putting it on hold.

2 comments:

the cat is back said...

I love the drawings! The cowboy is awesome!

Templeton said...

We gotta have art night more often. So we cna both have more work to be proud of.