Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tis the season

The holidays are always a crazy time for me. Always have to travel whether to NC or NJ; birthday is 2 days following Christmas, and New Years. I have a good time so far, but discovering quality time with loved ones is the most valuable gift!! I have decided that one of my New Year's Resolutions will be to create more art, and I may even post it every once in a while on my blog. I think that will push me to blog more and explore my art in a way I haven't in awhile. I got some fun art supplies for Christmas so I can't wait to use them.

I am sorry I missed the Top Ten blog list last Friday but we were out of town. I like that concept where everyone posts a similar idea but different content. Maybe we can try that again sometime!?

Here is one of my drawings I made while watching Jeopardy with Templeton. We keep score while watching, but my nervousness leads to sketching while competing against him! The other picture is us travelling to NJ with our cat Salvador. He was Templeton's sidekick while driving and I thought it was really cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were telling us about your kitty riding along in the car with you. That's so cute! and I like that resolution of drawing more, I really need to do that myself. Its so hard to find time now-a-days it seems.

Templeton said...

You can still make a top ten list.